Policies & Procedures
- 8 HOURS: You will be charge for your sessions if you cancel within 8 hours of the session time. Please call/text/email as soon as possible to cancel/re-book your sessions so you do not get charged.
- CONSISTENT CANCELLATION: Cancelling 4 consecutive times without legitimate reason (something other than sickness or vacation) may cause for you to lose your preferred time slot and you may be asked to come at a different time.
- NO SHOW: if you do not show for your booked appointment you will be charged for a full session and may be asked to change future appointment times.
Personal Training Policy
- Personal training is sold in packages of 12, 24 and 36 sessions and are to be paid in full before the first booked session.
- Payments can be made by cash, e-transfer or paid in person via debit or credit (no cheques) or through our website.
- Clients purchase sessions and not time slots. Time slots can be changed or vary.
- You are welcome to put sessions on hold for sickness or vacations, however your time slot cannot be held for extended absences.
- NO REFUND, no exceptions.
- Packages are good for 1 year from the date of purchase and then will expire.
Fitness Class Policy
- 8 hour cancellation policy applies, if you cancel under the 8 hour window or you do not show you will still be charged the drop in rate.
- Payment for class is due in full before class time.
- NO REFUNDS, no exceptions.
- Please note 10 Class Passes are good for 1 year from date of purchase and then will expire.
- 2 Week Class, 1 Month Class Passes, etc are for classes within that time frame.
Please arrive no more then 3-5 minutes before your appointment, in case other clients are finishing up and needing privacy.
INDOOR FOOTWEAR IN GYM ONLY.
UPDATE-please review additional COVID-19 Policies and Procedures.